Se Habla Español
Jennifer S. Echevarria has been in private practice for over fifteen years focusing on civil litigation in the areas of employment discrimination, wage and hour law, and immigration.
She graduated from Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York, in 2005, with a B.A. in political science, and attended law school at Pace University School of Law in White Plains, New York, graduating cum laude in 2008.
Jennifer is licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. She is also admitted to practice before the Southern District of New York and the United States Supreme Court.
Jennifer has been a Board member of the YMCA of Middletown since 2018 and has served as Co-Chair of the Legislation Committee (2018-2019) and of the Immigration and ERA/Civil Rights Committees (2019-2020) for the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York. She served as a member of the Committee on Leadership Development of the New York State Bar Association from 2019 to 2023. Jennifer is a long-time resident of Orange County, New York, growing up in Greenwood Lake and currently residing with her son in Warwick, New York. She is of Peruvian ancestry and is fluent in Spanish.
· New York (2009)
· New Jersey (2008)
· Connecticut (2009)
· S.D.N.Y. (2013)
· United States Supreme Court (2018)
· New York State Bar Association
· Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
· Women’s Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan Counties
· American Immigration Lawyers Association
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
· Elisabeth Haub Law School at Pace University, Rising Star in Private Sector (2019)
· Super Lawyers Rising Star, Upstate NY (2016-2018, 2020-2022)
· Leadership Award, Latino Democratic Committee of Orange County (2018)
· Rising Star, Junior League of Orange County (2015)
· Public Service Award, Women’s Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan Counties (2015)